GeekVape presents us with the Aegis Max, a 100 watt with an innovative AS100 chipset, which gets its power either from a 21700, 20700 batteries (highdrain - not included) or through the included adapter also from a 18650 battery. It has an IP67 water and dust resistance rating, as well as military grade shock resistance. The Aegis Max kit comes with the Geekvape Zeus sub-ohm tank.
- 1x Aegis Max Mod.
- 1x Zeus 2ml Tank.
- 1x G Coil Zeus Formula (Mesh Coil 0.2ohm, 70-80W)
- 1x G Coil Zeus Formula (Mesh) Coil 0.4ohm, 60-70W)
- 1x 18650 battery adapter.
- 1x USB Cable.
- 1x Spare parts pack.
- User manual.
Geekvape Aegis Max Kit Specs
- Kit Size: 93 x 46.3 x 34mm (Tank: 26×42.5mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3ml (standard) / 5ml (bubble glass) / 2ml (TPD)
- TC: 100 – 315C / 200-600F.
- Battery: Single 21700 (or 18650 with adaptor)
- Temperature range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F.
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm.
- Dustproof, water resistant and shockproof
BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED